Human resources and recruiters in the IT industry, technical recruiters, recruiters who want to specialize in the IT industry
Duration and Type
3 hours – online training
Our training is planned to last 3 hours in 2 separate online sessions. In the first session, 2 hours of “Technical Terminology” training, and in the second session, 1 hour of “IT Recruitment with LinkedIn” training will be given.
A Closer Look at the IT World – Technical Terminology Training (2 hours)
Instructor: Rabia Altunay
- Technical Recruitment Consultant
- Three Layer IT Model
- Network Roles
- Operating System Roles
- What is SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)?
- SDLC Models
- Scrum: Even More Agile
- Agile SDLC Phases
- Roles in SDLC Phases
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- DevOps Engineer
- Test / QA Engineer
- Support Engineer
- Developed Platforms & Differences Between These Platforms
- What is Frontend and Backend Software?
- Frontend and Backend Technologies
- Frontend Developer
- Backend Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- Software Architect
- iOS Developer
- Android Developer
- Responsive Web Design
- React Native Developer
- What is Embedded Software?
- Embedded Software Engineer (C/C++)
- Relational Databases – SQL
- Non-relational Databases – NoSQL
How Do We Reach IT Professionals on LinkedIn? – IT Recruitment Training with Linkedin (1 Hour)
Instructor: Asli Ertem
- Importance of personal LinkedIn profile in recruitment
- Importance of network management in LinkedIn
- Apps and tools that support hiring on LinkedIn.
- Introducing the Linkedin Recruiter Lite tool through the example role definition
- Creating a candidate pool (Project Management)
- Effective use of the platform to reach the right island as soon as possible.
- Boolean search method.
- Techniques for communicating with candidates and getting positive feedback
After the training, the participants will have extensive knowledge of the terminology used in the IT industry, IT roles and IT recruitment tools on Linkedin.